Owner / Agent
Meet Ronald Hyre
Ronald is an active participant in the local Kiwanis Club of Cuyahoga Falls, even being elected as the charter president, serving from the club beginning in May 2018 through September 2019. Currently, Ronald serves as the club treasurer.
Ronald is also taking on other leadership roles at the next level of Kiwanis and has been serving as division treasurer since October 2018, and is also currently lieutenant governor-elect for Division 16. His term as lieutenant governor will be from October 2021 to September 2022.
Ronald Hyre has lived in Cuyahoga Falls, OH, for most of his life and is actively involved in supporting the local community.
- Established Hyre Insurance Agency in 2012.
- Earned the Financial Services Certified Professional® (FSCP®) designation.
- Has lived in Cuyahoga Falls, OH for most of his life.
- Attended Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Graduated from Archbishop Hoban High School.
- Active in the Cuyahoga Falls Kiwanis Club.
- Dedicated to giving back to the local community.
Request an Insurance Quote
As a multi-line agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.