We are proud to play an active role in our community.
Community service is at the heart of what we do.
Our agency has a vested interest in our community and loves to give back and support. We do this in a variety of ways to make a positive impact on our community. We hope you will join us in supporting and giving back where you can so we can all work together to make a difference. The charities we donate to and our community involvement does not affect your premiums, it comes out of our own generosity to give back to the local community.
We’ve been donating school supplies (primarily the art department, but other items upon request) for years. Our agency won the first-ever awarded “Friend of Education” award from the City of Cuyahoga Falls School District.
We’ve donated extensively to DeWitt Elementary School and their PTO/PTA, including boxes of tissues, toilet paper, and lysol wipes. Ronald’s daughter attends there, and his other daughter will be attending this coming fall 2021.
We’ve donated art supplies to Woodridge School District (this is the second public school system in our city). This just started in 2019, but we are still donating and will continue to do so.
Proudly supporting our local first responders, the Cuyahoga Falls Police and Fire Departments. Our agency has donated lock-out kits to the police department, with our long-term goal of having every cruiser in the department their own lock-out kit so officers can assist folks who lock their keys in their car. This was a service stopped by the department years ago due to a lack of equipment and funds to buy the equipment.
For our fire departments, we’ve been donating miscellaneous supplies over the years, including many cases of Rescue Wipes that help the firefighters clean their face, neck, and wrists at the scene. The sooner they can remove the harmful carcinogens used to fight the fire—the sooner and more helpful it is to help prevent cancer.
Ronald had heart surgery at the Cleveland Clinic in September. Ronald again used a local business, Metropolis Popcorn, and sent a case of individually packaged snack bags to the four different units/wings of the hospital he had spent a few days in each as a sincere thank you for their exceptional care.
Our agency has and continues to support the Kiwanis Club of Cuyahoga Falls financially in a variety of ways. Additionally making substantial donations to the Cuyahoga Falls Tiger Bag Program, the Falls Cancer Club (we love to support/sponsor the annual police vs. fire basketball game), and the Ohio Kiwanis District Foundation.
Support During COVID-19
OUR AGENCY HAS STEPPED UP DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME.
We tried to support local businesses, while also supporting those on the front lines.
- We donated multiple cases of popcorn from Metropolis Popcorn to the Cleveland Clinic and our Cuyahoga Falls Police Department.
- For local schools, we donated special USB cameras to the art teachers to help them show more hands-on type of education, even while working from home.
- We provided meals to Western Reserve Hospital from Clean Eatz and Bellacino’s, two local businesses.
- We donated to Falls Cancer Club, Falls Tiger Bags, Ohio District Kiwanis Foundation, and our local Kiwanis Club of Cuyahoga Falls.
- We ran a contest partnered with Dietz Floral Studio—where we surprised a lucky person and paid for their Mother’s Day floral bouquet.
- For the crafters who were making masks to help the community—we did a contest and gave gift cards to Harps & Thistles Yarn Emporium.
Request an Insurance Quote
As a multi-line agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.